Hingham, MA Family Lawyer
A Personalized Approach
At Sawin Law, P.C., we firmly believe that family should always come first. We also believe that every family – regardless of the circumstances they are facing or the complexity of their case – deserves high-quality legal representation from a trusted attorney.
Our family lawyer in Hingham offers family-focused and results-driven counsel to families throughout Plymouth County. Christopher draws on his unique blend of hands-on experience, comprehensive training, and education to find positive solutions to his clients’ family matters. Our team takes an analytical approach and we maintain unwavering integrity in every aspect of our practice. We are the team you can count on to resolve your case while keeping your needs and goals at the forefront.
To learn more about our family law services, please call us at 781-410-4177 today.
What We Can Offer to Your Family
The quality of your legal representation can directly and profoundly impact the outcome of your family law case. At Sawin Law, P.C., we take the time to get to know our clients personally so that we can deliver tailored and truly effective representation.
Our Hingham family law attorney has experience handling all types of cases, including:
- Divorce: Few experiences in life are as stressful as filing for divorce. Christopher and our team can help you navigate the process and fight to achieve favorable settlements along the way.
- Child custody: During a divorce, your children should be the highest priority. We want to make sure your custody arrangement reflects their best interests while protecting your parental rights.
- Child support: Every child is entitled to financial support from both parents. Our firm focuses on ensuring child support agreements are fair to children and parents alike.
- Fathers’ rights: Our team can assist with any case that affects your rights as a father, from paternity to child custody and more.
- Marital agreements: Whether you’re interested in drafting a prenuptial or a postnuptial agreement, we can help. We can also review your pre-drafted agreement and advise you accordingly.
We Will Go the Extra Mile to Protect Your Rights
High-Quality Legal Service Focused on Client Results
A Compassionate, yet Fierce Advocate on Your Side
Attorney Sawin is a Marine Corps Veteran who Cares about His Community
Free 30-Minute Initial Consultation